Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Pink Super Moon in Libra

April 7, 2020





First some science!!!  Why is it called a Super Pink Moon?  This moon will appear to be bigger and closer then normal.  It actually is!!!  The actual size of the moon is the same, but it appears so large because the Moon is at it's closest point on its orbit around Earth. This position that also coincides with the full moon phase, makes this a Super moon. The largest one of the year!!! 



    According to the Farmer's Almanac, April's Full Moon has several names. It is now known as the Pink Moon.  This moon was named "Pink" because of the early spring time blooms. 
  Another name for April's full moon is the Egg Moon.  In history, April moon was named after "Eostre", the fertility goddess.  She holds a strong feminine energy, symbolizing rebirth, wisdom, health, and reincarnation.  She is associated with a totem animal, the Hare.  This is how Easter gets its name, recognized by the Easter bunny and Eggs.



                                                                                                                                                                                                                April's Super Pink Moon, falls in Libra.  This full moon aims to ease tensions, find balance reminding you of all the beauty that surrounds you.  Libra's are said to be; kind, cooperative, loves company, art, and beauty.  Libras's love to love!!!  They strive for balance and harmony.  During this difficult time, tilt the scales in your favor.  Dive deep into your inner realms and ask yourself, what are your deepest needs?  What is asking to be born through you??  Allow your creative flow to guide you.  Welcome to a new reality!!!  Take a break, get some fresh air, and look at this Super Pink Moon tonight.  Remember that beauty never disappears, it resides inside us.



Tonight, Sage Goddess will be performing an Online Full Moon Ceremony.  Live on Facebook.
Athena Perrakis brings a sacred space to the masses and helps empowers you to see the Sacred nature of everyday life.  I highly recommend attending her events!!!
I have attached the link to tonight's ceremony below.
https://www.facebook.com/events/857692488075545/
As I virtually attend her Full Moon rituals each month, I like to prepare.  I like to feel as present as possible.
Sage goddess sells monthly tool kits for each of her Rituals.  Tonight's tools are; a Creation Perfume, with notes of grapefruit, cassia and neroli.  Candle infused with the Creation perfume. Gemstones she uses are, rose quartz, peach aventurine, and carnelian.  Also, an Easter egg and moon mantra art.

I reviewed the tools that she is using. I tried to match, or replaced them with something similar that I already have at home.  This is my alter for this Super Pink Moon Ritual.



The Creation perfume that Sage goddess developed is to clear mental chatter, increase energy, calm the nerves and uplift the mood. I am using similar essential oils.

I will use my diffuser with Scenty's Orange Strawberry Melon. Which uplifts energy and boost creativity. Also adding, Yankee Candle's Pink Sands to calms nerves with warm vanilla notes, and energize me with exotic florals and bright citrus notes.  
.


 




 *VanVan is a combination of citronella, lemongrass and palmarosa. It is known to be a purifier. Brings success and good fortune.  I will anoint the candle with this oil, during the ceremony.  

The Gemstones I am using tonight are my Rose Quartz Generator, Sunstone, and Carnelian Sphere.
~Rose Quarts is for universal love and peace.  

~Sunstone (replacing Peach Aventurine) helps to nurture your self.  Brings in the light energy of the sun.  It is an anti-depressant because it uplifts mood, confidence and self-worth. 

~Carnelian increases energy and creativity.


Tonight, under the Full Moon, I will charge my blessings jar filled with stones, anointed with my essential oil blend and sealed with wax. I give thanks and show much gratitude, as my creations for the past month are blooming and coming to life.  I ask the moon to "embody my creativity and give life through all I think, say and do" 



Rose Quartz to draw off negative energy and replace with loving vibes, especially during this traumatic time.

Amethyst to protect me during this stressful change.  To balance my mood and purify my energy.,

Carnelian to keep me grounded while restoring my motivation and stimulating  creativity.

Citrine to help bring joy into my life.  Help me to manifest my goals, to attract good health and prosperity. 





Powered by my Clear Quartz cluster generator.  Clear quartz is the most powerful healing and energy amplifying stone on the planet. This crystal raises energy to the highest possible level.  It receives, and projects energy out in all different directions. 






No comments:

Post a Comment